All the current operation procedures run in DeSilva Group facilities during the sanitary regime due to COVID-19 were drawn up in compliance with the regulations and guidance of the Ministry of Health / Chief Sanitary Inspection (GIS) / Ministry of Development. The procedures, their implementation and taking effect are monitored on a regular basis by the Management of DeSilva Hotels. The establishments are licensed to run their businesses in accordance with requirements set forth by GIS / SANEPID / HACCP.
Every day, we go to any lengths to ensure your well-being.
• Only 1 visitor is allowed to stand at the reception at a time
• We disinfect the reception counter after each contact with a Visitor
• The places with a free access are supplied with gel disinfectant feeder
• All conference rooms are aired on a regular basis
• Hand disinfectants are supplied at the entrances
• Conference equipment such as a projector, laptop, switches, controllers and door handles are disinfected
• All meals are prepared and served sterile, while observing due diligence and hygienic requirements
• We encourage all our Guests and our staff to greet each other with a smile and not with a handshake
• Please keep a safe distance when in direct contact with others
• We encourage our Guests to adhere to the SAFE DESILVA HOTELS practices
• Each employee disinfects his/her working tools and ensures his/her hands are clean and in good state of hygiene
• We provided staff training on maintaining special safety precautions and all hotel employees