The information obligation pursuant to art. 13 sec.1 and 2 and art. 14 GDPR.
Processing of personal data in Apartamenty Zgoda Warszawa by DeSilva
We kindly ask you to read the following information regarding the principles of protection of your personal data that we apply
1. PHN HOTEL MANAGEMENT PHN K SP.Z O.O. SKA based in Warszawa, 12 lok. V/41 Jana Pawła II Street
As a Processing Entity in the facilities of:
Apartamenty Zgoda Warszawa by DeSilva, 6 Zgoda Street in Warszawa
Kontakt: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details to:
Data Protection Inspector (IOD): email@example.com
Deputy Inspector of Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquiring personal data:
We have obtained your personal data by contacting us via telephone, e-mail, in person, via the contact form, as well as by submitting online reservations through our website or through the booking portal.
The purpose of processing your personal data:
1. In order to implement the contract concluded with us in the form of a registration / registration card, in particular:
- issuing the necessary documents to use our services (invoices, receipts) and making cash and non-cash payments;
- handling applications that are sent to us by telephone or e-mail;
- using contact details for purposes related to the provision of services resulting from the concluded contract for the provision of services;
- handling complaints and claims - if they are submitted;
- for tax and accounting purposes, as it is required by law.
2. In accordance with the legitimate purpose of the Administrator:
- conducting direct marketing activities of own services and / or products. To this end, we will analyze purchase choices related to our business to offer services that best suit your expectations and preferences;
- maintaining a relationship with the client;
- conducting statistical analyzes;
- providing payment services;
- debt collection;
- archiving data in order to ensure accountability and fulfill obligations resulting from legal regulations;
- collected by hotel monitoring to ensure the safety of all persons staying on the hotel premises;
3. According to your consent:
- for data processing for marketing, commercial, answering, statistical, promotional purposes in organizing events, contests, etc .;
- for data processing:
- stored in the contact form;
- newsletter service;
- contained on the registration / registration card;
- stored in cookies and collected from our site: https://www.desilva.pl/
- when subscribing to organized loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns;
Providing your data is voluntary, however, failure to provide them ill make it impossible to conclude a contract and use the services offered by the Data Administrator.
We require the following data:
- data downloaded on registration / registration cards: Name, surname, series and ID number, as well as contact details such as phone number and / or email - for purposes related to booking service, as well as number of persons, date of stay, type of room, ordering preferences or additional services. If you use the parking lot, you may additionally be asked to provide the vehicle registration number; Company data, name and address of the entity and NIP number to issue an invoice. If you are under the age of 18, you may be asked to provide details of a minor such as your name, nationality and date of birth. Such data can only be passed on to an adult.
- data collected when booking by phone or e-mail: name, surname, telephone number and / or e-mail address, number of persons, date of stay, type of room, ordering preferences or additional services;
- data collected when booking online through our website: name, surname, address, country phone number and e-mail address as well as payment card details (name, surname, card type, card number and card expiry date - month and year and security code CVV, as well as the number of people, date of stay, type of room, preference order or additional services;
- data collected in the contact form: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, message content; data collected by group booking:
- Entity's data (name, address, NIP number) as the organizer, details of the contact person on the organizer's website (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address), data of the group's guardian (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address - in case it is a different person than the contact from the organizer's website) and names and surnames of the participants of the group together with their possible number of the document depending on the type of contract concluded;
- data collected on the order of the event: name, surname, series and number of the identity card, contact details (phone number, e-mail address), address, number of participants, date of service.
- data obtained from third parties: from travel agencies, travel agencies, GDS reservation systems and others in which you have provided your data to use the service offered by us;
If required by law, we may require you to provide other necessary data, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons.
Your rights regarding the processing of personal data:
You have the right to:
- access to their data and their rectification;
- written, motivated request to cease processing of your data due to your special situation;
- object to the processing of your data when the Data Controller intends to process them for marketing and / or commercial purposes or to transfer your personal data to another Data Administrator;
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in accordance with art. 77 and art. 79, when it is considered that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016;
- obtain comprehensive information in accordance with article 15 of the GDPR on:
- the occurrence of your data in the Administrator's collection and the address of its registered office;
- the purpose, scope and method of data processing contained in such a set;
- the status of when your data is processed in the collection;
- a possible source of data acquisition;
- sharing your data, in particular information about recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are made available;
- the planned period of data storage.
Sharing your personal data:
We may share your personal data with:
- entities cooperating with us under the contract entrusted with the processing of personal data;
- other entities for which you have given us your consent;
- public authorities that operate on separate, overarching laws.
Storing personal data
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract with you, and also after its completion for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of contractual terms;
- performing duties resulting from legal regulations, including tax and accounting regulations;
- prevention of abuse and fraud;
- statistical and archiving;
- for a maximum of 6 years from the completion of the contract for the provision of services.
We will process your data for marketing and / or commercial purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object, withdraw consent for further processing depending on which of these events occurs earlier.
The consent can be withdrawn free of charge in three ways always with the note: "To Data Administrator":
- by sending written information in the form of an e-mail to the above-mentioned address of the relevant facility;
- by sending it by post to the address of the Data Administrator indicated above.
- by submitting a letter to the hotel reception at the hotel; in the case of "Stara Zajezdnia by DeSilva" in Krakow, this method does not apply.
In the case of organizing loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns, in which you can take part voluntarily, we will process your data for the duration and the period for the settlement of the awards. In order to ensure accountability, i.e. to prove that we comply with the provisions regarding the processing of personal data, we will keep them for the period in which we are obliged to save data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control by public authorities.
Depending on the needs, this information clause may be modified. Therefore, we recommend regularly checking its content, especially when booking at one of our hotels.